Inside Account Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Account Representative will act as a spokesperson for the company out in the marketplace by promoting our product lines, processing capabilities, and targeting business opportunities for sales growth. They will be the primary contact for these customers and will maintain the customer relationship and address all concerns with their assigned customer base.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for maintenance, development, and growth of new and established customer accounts by means of face to face and phone communication, entertainment, and office work
- Identify customer needs, make recommendations for improvements, and offer value-added services to ensure goals are met
- Manage assigned customer accounts and builds customer relationships to continue to grow business opportunities with the customer
- Schedule routine visits to assigned customer accounts
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment when handling customer complaints/claims to ensure customer satisfaction
- Develop creative methods to secure new business such as offering value-added services and JIT programs
- Resolves issues or concerns including providing discounts within parameters provided
- Enter and process customer orders and monitors inventory to ensure the product is in stock
- Prospect and generate new customers and accounts
Knowledge and Skills:
- Exceptional time management
- Ability to build rapport and foster great relationships both internally and externally
- Must be comfortable with cold-calling new leads
- Good computer, mathematical and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required
- Must be able to learn and get up to speed quickly
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated with a proven track record of prospecting
- Ability to work well with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment and prioritize work tasks
- Sales skills and negotiation experience a plus
- Knowledge of the steel industry and products is preferred but not required
- Stelplan System is preferred but not required
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required
Infra-MetalsWhy Work Here?
Great Leadership, Awesome Work Environment, No-One Ever Leaves and We Rarely Hire, Did I Mention MONTHLY Incentives?!?!!!
Infra-Metals is one of the largest structural steel service providers in the United States. We specifically tailor our distribution facilities to meet the needs of the regions they supply, and we maintain a steadfast commitment to providing high-quality materials and service promptly and economically. Infra-Metals is an EEO Employer.
1900 Bessemer RoadPetersburg, VA
BusinessView all jobs at Infra-Metals