Position Title: IT Manager
Immediate Supervisor: CISO
Position Summary: The IT Manager hires, retains, and manages a team of people charged with creating and maintaining a secure and available environment that runs Infovisa developed software products.
- Hire, manage, and retain a team of associates to handle all IT related duties within Infovisa.
- Prepare an annual budget of IT related OpEx and CapEx
- Oversee IT related spending
- Hire, assess, oversee, and review IT related vendors
- Understand SOC-2 report and artifact requirements
- Support audit processes by collecting and providing related artifacts
- Author, Enforce and Review IT related policies
- Work hands on with the IT team to accomplish operational goals
- Maintain on-premise firewall hardware and rule base
- Oversee design of on-premise and cloud architectures for deploying Infovisa developed software products
- Oversee maintenance of DevOps scripts
- Oversee creation and maintenance of documentation related to IT operations
- Work with management team to establish disaster recovery and business continuity plans.
- Oversee monitoring of deployed applications
- Oversee capacity planning/monitoring for On-Premise hardware
- Work with COO to schedule disruptive maintenance
- Prepare an IT status report for the CEO weekly
- Host a weekly state-of-IT meeting with CEO/COO/CISO
- Product Responsibilities
- Design the operating environment for a variety of Infovisa Developed products.
Preferred Talents / Skills:
- Mindful at all times of the concepts of security and availability.
- Self-starter and comfortable taking initiative to complete new tasks.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize appropriately.
- Proven ability to manage projects in an unstructured and dynamic environment under time constraints.
- Professional written and oral communication skills.
- Scripting experience is a plus
- 3+ years of proven IT data center management experience.
Infovisa is a leading provider of financial technology solutions delivered to forward-thinking trust, wealth management, and retirement professionals. Infovisa’s solutions empower its clients to acquire new customers, invest assets effectively, manage trust and investment portfolios efficiently, and flexibly report results to customers. For more information about Infovisa, visit www.infovisa.com. Follow us on LinkedIn.
Powered by JazzHR