Technical Program Manager II 28593-1
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Technical Program Manager II 28593-1
Duration: 6 Months (W2 Possible Conversion)
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
You love it when a plan comes together, are highly organized, data driven and quickly learn new tools and workflows. As a TPM on the multidisciplinary Concept Design team, you will work with individuals from each of our team’s disciplines to ensure we tackle our projects efficiently and effectively. With your background in consumer electronics product development, you will spot dependencies between each of our disciplines early and often on projects.
As you collaborate with each of our discipline teams, you will learn the ins-and-outs of the different tools our team uses to manage work, to synthesize the information to understand the team’s projects and help the team be most successful. You will use all your lessons to help improve existing team processes and identify where new ground up processes are necessary for our team to deliver high impact.
- Track Concept Design team’s project information and synthesize data to provide insights into tasks
- Maintain and execute concept team workflows for visibility into team workload and future projects
- Collaborate with Concept Design team and partners to understand challenges and constraints, support development of project schedules
- Clearly communicate dependencies with partners and identify blockers to successful execution of projects
- Partner with internal teams and external vendors to fabricate parts
- Drive focused scopes of work to completion ensuring project best practices are implemented
- Coordinate with external teams and vendors and provide logistical support for project completion
- Create and implement improvements to internal processes
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2+ years of engineering or program management experience in hardware product development
- Knowledge of major subsystems required to develop a consumer electronics product
- Experience building schedules with dependencies between multiple disciplines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including relationship building and collaboration within a large cross-functional organization
- 4+ years experience of multi-disciplinary program management experience for new products in development, across both first-generation and follow on products
- Experience with quick turn prototyping processes and coordinating teams to deliver in a rapidly shifting environment
TechnologyView all jobs at Infotech Sourcing