Sr. Salesforce Project Manager - Remote
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Sr. Salesforce Project Manager
Client: First Republic Bank
Location: Bay Area or New York (Remote)
Duration: 6 months then convert to FTE
Department: Supporting NAO - New Account Openings
*Agile framework *Excellent communicator *Sense of urgency
What you’ll do as a Sr. Project Manager:
- Collaborate with Product Owner (PO) and Tech Owners (TO) to identify, summarize and capture the Product Vision, Roadmap, and Backlogs
- Define and manage the Product Roadmap in JIRA: Idea to Initiative to EPIC to User Story
- Partner with PO and TO on monthly progress update to present at Functional Lead meeting
- Plan, facilitate and summarize new Product Increment planning events (done each quarter)
- Help manage risks and dependencies crossing workstreams
- Escalate and track impediments crossing workstreams
- Provide input on resourcing to address critical bottlenecks
- Work with the Enterprise Management Office (EPO) on program execution and operational excellence
- Understand and operate within Budgets, complete monthly forecast
- Drive relentless improvement via Inspect and Adapt workshops; assess the agility level of the Release Train and help them improve
- Provide Dashboard reporting to PO for bi-monthly Business Product Updates meeting
- Will be required to drive developing business requirements, process flows, use cases, test plans and other work streams related activities and artifacts.
- Leads and manages all aspects of project planning within and across related projects including scope, budget, financial forecasting, and scheduling.
- May contribute and/or lead vendor relationship management for project-related vendors and coordinates initial contracts, contract renewals, and addenda to contracts with key project vendors.
- Keeps project governance up to date and reports on projects as per PWM PMO standards and contributes to their incremental improvement.
- Monitors project and/or program execution and escalates project risks and issues early.
- Facilitates adoption of business process changes and leads project team and stakeholders through effective change management
- Develops detailed training, communication and rollout plans and manages business process changes
- Leads integration of multiple upstream and downstream data interfaces
- Manages time bound regulatory compliance projects impacting critical business functions
Mandatory SkillsYou’ll be a great fit if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree (Masters preferred) in business management
- I0+ years of strong project management skills and relevant experience in a PMO environment
- Senior management related leaderships skills
- Experience executing enterprise-level projects and/or product management
- Superior communication skills
- Proven leadership, relationship management, problem solving, and conflict resolution skills
- Successful track record of senior project level experience, including large scale enterprise wide initiatives
- 8+ years working within a PPM Practice responsible for portfolio operations management and delivering all required processes and tools to be successful
- Strong People leadership skills • Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Articulate, persuasive communicator with ability to build trust and effectively work across all levels of the organization. Able to influence change and gain buy-in, including with executives and challenging audiences.
- Ability to influence without authority • Results-oriented; knows how to evaluate effectiveness of execution on a wide range of initiatives/programs. • Skilled at defining, motivating, and driving change at executive level and across the broader community of stakeholders
- Ability to think strategically and create new and better ways for the organization to be successful
- Makes good and timely decisions that keeps the organization moving forward; combines analysis, wisdom, experience and judgment in decision quality
AddressSan Francisco, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at Infotech Sourcing