Project/Program Management - Program Manager
Infotech Sourcing Austin, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical, vision, dental
Product and Service Operations (PSO) mission is to build a service engine that solves today’s customer problems and prevents tomorrows. PSO teams are an operations-driven organization, involved throughout the lifecycle of product development and service delivery to ensure that our customers have a seamless experience on our platform. This team is passionate about fostering the growth of communities, businesses, and advertisers on Facebook by ensuring they have the tools needed to succeed.
This position will partner with internal PSO New Products team members, providing operational execution support to help project manage test campaigns (alpha/beta) for Facebook’s managed and unmanaged advertisers - maintaining quality and efficiency throughout the end-to-end testing process.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Facebook advertising effectiveness and project management, along with a natural curiosity to understand how things work. They should be passionate about Facebook, analytically minded, a great communicator, and able to partner with other XFN teams.
● Manage, monitor, build, and recruit for new product testing opportunities
● Work extensively with cross-functional partners - e.g. Product Marketing, Marketing Science, and Data Science teams — to scope test design/requirements, manage test launches, test monitoring, analysis and overall seamless test execution
● Communicate across audiences, effectively understanding and utilizing escalation paths, and updating stakeholders including liaising with internal cross-functional teams to troubleshoot and problem-solve issues that arise during testing
● Facilitate meetings, discussions and document project status and key decisions made
● Accountable for driving delivery of multiple 1-6 month long projects from start to finish
● 2+ years work experience in a program/project management capacity or account management/client solutions
● Ability to prioritize and manage tasks within an environment
● Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and unstructured problems
● Open, collaborative, and proven team player, with an ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance or support
● Adept with Facebook's business tools (e.g. Ads/Business Manager)
● Bachelor’s degree
Infotech SourcingWhy Work Here?
Awesome company to work, grow and gain experience with as well as acquire a valued and niched skillset.
BusinessView all jobs at Infotech Sourcing