Program Manager IV 29319-1
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Program Manager IV 29319-1
Duration: 12 Months (W2 Possible Conversion)
Location: Redmond, WA
Tenacious, passionate, leader, and strong advocate for accessibilities; empowering our friends and family to be heard and seen, to be included across distances and differences.
Accessibilities [AX] Program/Project Manager - the main function of this program manager role is to plan, direct, and/or coordinate accessibility roadmapped activities in engineering, research and development, or even financial systems along with potential product roll-out.
• Coordinate projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
• Present and explain proposals, reports and findings to cross-functional stakeholders and executive teams.
• Solicit and influence employee interaction, assign work packages, direct overall program work, and evaluate the impact.
• Understand space request and planning to execute lab space, new hire engagement, and executive review
• Analyze technology, resource needs and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
• Confer with management, production and marketing staff to discuss project specifications and roadmaps to success.
• Review and recommend or approve contracts and cost estimates.
• Direct, review and approve product designs and changes.
•Negotiate with partners to converge on project specifications.
• Tenacious, passionate, leader, and strong advocate for accessibilities; empowering our friends and family to be heard and seen, to be included across distances and differences.
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
• Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Strong leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
• Strong knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
• Strong knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
• Strong knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio etc.
• Optional - bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field.
• Optional - PMI or PMP certification
BusinessView all jobs at Infotech Sourcing