Program Manager IV(22504-1)-SU
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Program Manager IV(22504-1)
Request ID: (22504-1)
Job Type: W2 Contract.
Duration: 12 Months with scope of conversion or extension.
Location: New York/Austin/San Francisco
Client: Leading Social Media Company
*Must be authorized to work in the US
Product and Service Operations (PSO) mission is to build a service engine that solves today’s customer problems and prevents tomorrow’s.
PSO teams are an operations driven organization, involved throughout the lifecycle of product development and service delivery to ensure that our customers have a seamless experience on our platform. This team is passionate about fostering the growth of creators, businesses, sellers, and advertisers on Facebook by ensuring they have the tools needed to succeed.
This position will partner with internal PSO New Products team members and Business Product Marketing Managers, providing operational execution support to help project manage client immersion requests for Facebook’s managed and unmanaged advertisers - maintaining quality and efficiency throughout the end-to-end immersion process.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Meta advertising and project management, along with a natural curiosity to understand how things work. They should be passionate about Meta, analytically minded, a great communicator, and able to partner with other XFN teams.
- Manage, recruit and execute new product immersion opportunities
- Work extensively with cross-functional partners - e.g. Product Marketing, UX Research and Product Managers — to scope immersion approach/requirements, manage immersion process, and ensure overall seamless immersion execution
- Communicate across audiences, effectively understanding and utilizing escalation paths, and updating stakeholders including liaising with internal cross-functional teams to troubleshoot and problem-solve issues that arise during immersion planning
- Facilitate meetings, discussions and document project status and key decisions made
- Simultaneously manage multiple immersion projects on different product teams
- Summarize key immersion insights for Business Product Marketer to leverage in immersion outputs
- 5+ years work experience in a program/project management capacity or account management/client solutions
- Ability to prioritize and manage tasks within an fast-moving environment
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and unstructured problems
- Open, collaborative and proven team player, with an ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance or support
- Detail-oriented, organized, computer literate and tech savvy
- Ability to remain cool under pressure and effectively multi-task maintaining an exceptional level of quality
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and work in a high-performance team environment
- Previous tech experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Languages: English (Speak, Read, Write)
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Infotech Sourcing