Network Engineer II (31711-1)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The main function of a network engineer is to define and automate Operations Break-fix processes and workflows.
• Improve Operational efficiency through automation and processes improvements
• Collaborate with Ops internal and cross functional partner teams to define and automate optimal workflows for network break-fix
• Perform detailed trouble shooting and engage with cross functional teams to fix Operations/tooling issues
• Network operations experience while supporting large-scale service provider ,data centre, and/or enterprise network infrastructure
• Automation experience in Networking domain, experience in any programming/scripting language(Preferably Python)
• Experience with routing and switching technologies and protocols including TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF and MPLS
• Experience with Enterprise and Service Provider network hardware platforms and architectures, including Cisco and Juniper routers/switches and data centre architecture
• Ability to work within a global team in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with limited supervision
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field required.
Get fresh Network Automation Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.