Job title: Mobility Operations Specialist II
Duration: 1 year contract with possible extension/ conversion
Location:CA - San Francisco - Fremont
Leading cloud-based software company
Salesforce Mobile Publisher is a revolutionary program that empowers Salesforce customers to create their own branded mobile iOS and Android apps based on the Salesforce platform with clicks not code. The program is a huge hit with customers and the operations team is growing. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing team of seasoned mobile development experts on a high profile program providing premium mobile product offerings.
A successful operations team member will work closely with the Mobile Publisher Development and Product team to exercise and implement DevOps processes, tooling, instrumentation, administration, and monitoring to ensure the most reliable operations while helping further scale and grow the Mobile Publisher program.
* Develop a deep level of understanding of the Salesforce platform, Mobile Publisher systems and processes, and Salesforce mobile products
* Operate and support the Mobile Publisher production system, as well as assist with development testing
* Participate in production incident management and mitigation including: coordinating with leadership and the development team on bug fixes, system maintenance, and customer issue resolution
* Collaborate with Support and Product teams to resolve customer issues, assist customer on-boarding success, and provide guidance to assist customers in achieving and maximizing business goals
* Coordinate and participate in production deployment and maintenance operations
* Ensure customer facing SLA's are monitored, reported, and met
* Collaborate closely with development teams to continuously improve system security, scale, stability, efficiency, testing, and features
* Participate in development of tools, documentation, and processes on key aspects of system health monitoring and reporting
* 1 to 2 years of experience working in technical operations in a large-scale distributed system
* Good understanding of and work experience with software system such as Jenkins, Salesforce through web UI and command line interface.
* Experience with agile practices and working in an agile environment, ideally involving high-transaction, large-scale distributed systems
* Strong background in the development of efficient, reusable and redeploy-able processes
Why Work Here?Hiring for a client based in SoCal.
Awesome company to work, grow and gain experience with.