Job Title: Hardware Engineer II
Location: Redmond, WA
- Analyze performance of hardware / software systems.
- Distill performance bottlenecks into specific hardware or software change recommendations.
- Comfortable doing analysis well in advance of both software and hardware architecture freeze.
- Capable of operating in highly dynamic environment sharing attention between different issues across multiple hardware / software systems.
- Participate in performance validation tasks after an issue has been identified.
- Should possess strong interpersonal skills to communicate with other engineers and present complex concepts to non-technical staff. Must also understand hardware and software interactions and plan accordingly for product evaluation.
- 0-5 years of experience within the industry. Not targeting sr. candidates (5+ years) for this position
- Experience scripting w/ Python
- Experience using C
- Experience in computer architecture (will accept academic experience or general interest in the field)
Nice to Have:
- SystemC development
- Experience using VPI (Verilog procedural interface) / DPI (Direct Programming Interface)
BSEE, BCSE, BSCE or higher
Some industry experience mandatory (internship if straight out of college prefferred)