Core Engineering - Software Engineer I
Infotech Sourcing Menlo Park, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Description Summary:
Our client's goal is to explore, innovate and design novel interfaces and hardware for the next generation of virtual, augmented, and mixed reality experiences. We are driving research towards a vision of an always-on AR device that can provide contextually relevant assistance across a range of complex, dynamic, real-world tasks in natural environments. To this end, we are looking for a reinforcement learning (RL) and/or optimal control research analyst who can accelerate the team’s research.
The role will include implementing baseline published reinforcement learning, inverse reinforcement learning, deep and cooperative reinforcement learning algorithms; collaboration and experimentation on novel algorithms and models with researchers; collaboration with engineers to deploy models in AR/VR prototypes; and other related work.
* Experience with reinforcement-learning toolkits such as Gym, AI Habitat, AI2THOR
* Minimum of 2 years experience with at least one deep learning toolkit (e.g., PyTorch or TensorFlow).
* Experience implementing RL/stats/ML methods from research papers.
* Experience with distributed training, GPU management, hyperparameter optimization etc.
* Background in reinforcement learning, optimal control, dynamic programming, embodied artificial intelligence (AI), active/online learning, Markov decision processes, human–machine collaboration, or related fields.
* Familiarity with multi-agent systems, meta-learning, and online learning methods.
* Required: BS in computer science, applied math/control, robotics, or a related field.
* Preferred: MS in computer science, applied math/control, robotics, or a related field.
Infotech SourcingWhy Work Here?
Awesome company to work, grow and gain experience with as well as acquire a valued and niched skillset.
AddressMenlo Park, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at Infotech Sourcing