Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 3+ months W2 contract with possible conversion
Leading Retail Company
This person will be supporting the Sr. Director of Strategy, Governance and Operations.
• Manage daily workflow for leaders (calendar, email, voicemail, phone, contacts, group/team meetings, expenses, filing, travel arrangements, presentations, etc.) as necessary and agreed upon with leader while providing general support and assistance to their teams.
• Manage calendars to maximize efficiency and schedule meetings with internal and external business partners.
• Arrange onsite and offsite meetings and events as necessary: Coordinate scheduling and logistics (coordinate conference rooms, equipment and catering as needed) creating agendas and providing documents and other meeting materials as necessary.
• Stay abreast of organizational changes; maintain accurate department organization charts, phone lists, email & voicemail distribution lists.
• Manage new hire/contractor set-up including procuring equipment, badges and ensuring workspace is set-up.
• Develop strong partnerships with all levels of internal and external business partners.
• Assist as needed in development of presentations in PowerPoint and Word.
• Handle reconciliation of expenses in an efficient and timely manner.
• 5+ years administrative experience required.
• Demonstrate professionalism and ability to maintain highest level of confidentiality.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal/people skills; ability to establish and build partnerships with all levels of management and business partners.
• Strong problem solving and follow up skills.
• Able to think independently, be proactive and take initiative.
• Exceptional time management, prioritization skills, and an ability to be flexible in reprioritizing.
• Able to handle multiple tasks/projects, concurrently, with tight deadlines.
• Excellent organizational and follow-up skills with attention to detail.
• Strong computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)