Job Description: Infosys-Engineering Services - Technology Lead - US - Automation Developer
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 190,000+ innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow's Enterprise
In the role of Automation Developer, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency in test automation strategy, framework design, planning, script development, build, configuration, deployment, test execution & reporting in Agile development model. You will have responsibility of coordinating efforts with counter-parts with in program and offshore based at India ensure adherence to project timelines and schedules. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is El Segundo, California.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also consider one year of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education
- At least 5 years of Automation development experience required.
- 5 years of experience in design and development of scripts in Java, Java script
- Experience in automation tools and frameworks like TestNG, Selenium, Junit, Spring
- Experience in Web Services (REST, SOAP), Micro Services and UI automation
- Experience in databases like Oracle, Couchbase
- Experience in working with Linux and Shell scripting
- Experience in full SDLC and Test life cycle covering test strategy, test planning, test case creation, test execution, defect management and reporting
- Experience in working in Agile development - Agile planning, Story point and function point estimation, Sprint test planning, backlog grooming
- Experience in Stubbing and Service virtualization
- Experience in CICD pipeline and build tools like Jenkins, Kubernetes, Maven
- Experience in Performance and Integration testing validating end-to-end scenarios
- Experience in application deployment / installation, configuration, along with management of test environment.
- Experience in defect management and bug tracking systems managing entire defect life cycle
- Excellent written/verbal communication, problem-solving, and analytical skills and be able to communicate ideas and concepts effectively.
In addition, this individual should have relevant experience working on following technologies:
- Operating systems: Linux
- Technologies: Java, Java script, Webservices SOAP/REST
- Databases: Couchbase, Oracle
- Automation tools: Postman, SOAPUI
- Test Management & Bug tracking systems: JIRA, Bugjilla, QMetry
- Exposure to Cloud/AWS