View Req 47465BR : Process Associate
In the role of process associate, you will execute transactions as per prescribed guidelines and timelines and follow all predefined procedures to meet SLA target and to ensure that the performance parameters are met.
You will be responsible for keeping accurate records of business activities including detailed information on Agreements/Orders, exceptions and queries, outstanding problems and executive approvals as outlined by Legal & Finance. A Process Associate must accept and deal with customer communication for agreed languages.
Location for this position is Reno, NV.
We are seeking dynamic individuals to join our team as Process Associate. The successful candidates will specialize in managing validations and auditing the orders and agreements. This role would suit driven individuals who would enjoy working as part of a Global team and would like a clear career path ahead of them. Our team members gain Global exposure, paid training, career growth opportunity and unlimited lattes and cappuccinos. Oh, and I almost forgot to mention paid overtime.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Review and validate documents, processing bills, analysis of data.
- Respond to complaints/queries on mail and interact with vendors for order management
- Support your team in daily operations reviews and help in escalation resolution with the objective to meet service level agreement targets for the specific process within the guidelines, policies and norms of Infosys
- Deliver on the new process/approach to meet client and internal goals
- Adhere to Service Level Agreement compliance and Process compliance standards
- Serve as backup support to others on the on the team
- Suggest more efficient ways for processing of work; learn new areas for possible future ownership
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- 1 year of previous experience in a similar data entry or administrative role
- Proficiency in Microsoft tools such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook and other business systems
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to provide a strong focus on customer satisfaction
- Administration & organizational skills
- Written and oral communication skills
- Willingness to learn new processes and tasks
Note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa (H1B or otherwise).
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Infosys BPM, the business process management subsidiary of Infosys (NYSE: INFY), provides end-to-end trans-formative services for its clients across the globe. The company’s integrated IT and BPM solutions approach enables it to unlock business value across industries and service lines, and address business challenges for its clients. Utilizing innovative business excellence frameworks, ongoing productivity improvements, process re-engineering, automation, and cutting-edge technology platforms, Infosys BPM enables its clients to achieve their cost reduction objectives, improve process efficiencies, enhance effectiveness, and deliver superior customer experience.
Infosys BPM has 32 delivery centers in 14 countries spread across 6 continents, with 36,926 employees from 80+ nationalities, as of Sept, 2018.
The company has been consistently ranked among the leading BPM companies globally and has received over 60 awards and recognition's in the last 5 years, from key industry bodies and associations like the Outsourcing Center, SSON, and GSA, among others. Infosys BPM also has very robust people practices, as substantiated by the various HR-specific awards it has won over the years. The company has consistently been ranked among the top employers of choice, on the basis of its industry leading HR best practices. The company’s senior leaders contribute widely to industry forums as BPM strategists.