Channel Sales Vice President - Remote
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Infosec believes knowledge is power when fighting cybercrime. We help IT and security professionals advance their careers with skills development and certifications while empowering all employees with security awareness and privacy training to stay cyber safe at work and home. It’s our mission to equip all organizations and individuals with the know-how and confidence to outsmart cybercrime.
At Infosec, you’ll be surrounded and supported by a bright team – endlessly curious, eager to try new ideas and ready to roll up their sleeves together. Our inclusive values and open door philosophy are rooted in the belief that great ideas come from everyone. Your voice matters here! As a quickly growing and stable company, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to start or build your career. We’re all about inspiring, recognizing and rewarding employees to be successful.
Channel Sales Vice President
The VP of Channel Sales, reporting to the CRO, will lead a group of channel sales professionals responsible for indirect go-to-market strategy, operations, and revenue globally across all geographic regions. This role will have a growing team focused on partner strategy and the execution of programs to grow the partner network and impact. They are expected to work cross-functionally and collaborate with all departments to build a fully integrated channel partner ecosystem.
- Lead and manage an assigned channel team including resource hiring, mentorship, and performance management
- Develop and execute our Channel Sales Strategy by establishing the infrastructure
- Partner with cross functional teams to help establish uniform compensation, training, and channel sales incentive programs
- Work closely with stakeholders to develop, establish, and direct channel and distribution strategies, programs, and best practices
- Maintain key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for expanding the company's customer base
- Manage overall channel sales process, set appropriate metrics for channel sales funnel management
- Develop pricing policies, including volume discounts and terms and conditions, for high-profile customers and channel partners
- Knowledge of the cybersecurity partner ecosystem
- Excellent qualifying and closing skills
- Be a key source of insight into competitive and partner landscape/strategy/news
- Work closely with product, engineering and marketing teams to translate business goals into a GTM plan with the partner ecosystem
- 7+ years of enterprise software executive channel sales experience; particularly experience selling cybersecurity products is highly desirable
- The ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels
- Established contacts and relationships with potential customers and channel partners
- Outstanding consultative channel selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills with executive level customers and partners
- Current experience leading channel sales strategies to further penetrate and grow existing customer bases
- Provide a consultative sales approach through an extended sales cycle to consistently meet or exceed quota
Why you should join us
- Quickly growing, stable (16 years!) tech company
- Named to Madison Top Workplaces and Chicago's Best Places to Work
- Flexibility to work from home
- Internal career path opportunities
- Competitive base salary and 401(k) with company match
- Health and wellness benefits (medical, dental, vision, FSAs, supplemental insurance, life insurance)
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off for volunteer and charitable work
- Infosec Gives pledge — sharing 1% of our profit, product and time to impact communities around us
- Commitment to diversity and inclusion so all employees feel comfortable and confident bringing their whole selves to work
How to apply
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, apply right now! A real human being will review your application and get back to you if you’re a good fit. If you’re unsure or have questions, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.
Infosec is an equal opportunity employer.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Infosec