- Posted: over a month ago
- $70,000 to $80,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Information Security Media Group (ISMG) is looking for a dynamic Accounting Administrator to assist in managing the organizations financial processes. The Accounting Administrator manages Information Security Media Group’s accounts payable and receivable. The Accounting Administrator would be responsible for: reviewing and reconciling accounts, processing payments to external partners and maintaining updated records of invoices and receipts.
To be successful in this role, you should have a strong Finance or Accounting background, be familiar with bookkeeping and managing invoices, and possess a strong attention to detail. Ultimately, to be a top-notch Accounting Administrator you should be able to process a high volume of finance-related data swiftly and accurately to meeting deadlines.
- Manage obligations to clients and third-party vendors.
- Reconcile financial statements.
- Prepare, send and store invoices.
- Contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments.
- Submit tax forms.
- Identify and address discrepancies.
- Report on the status of accounts payable and receivable.
- Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets.
- A Bachelor’s degree required, master’s degree preferred in Finance or Accounting. In lieu of a degree, 10 or more years of relevant experience may suffice.
- At least 2-4 years of proven work experience as an Accounts Administrator or similar role.
- Good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures and debt collection regulations.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (using financial formulas and creating spreadsheets).
- Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors.
- Good organizational and time-management abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining accuracy.
- The ability to successfully partner with coworkers, clients, and third-parties as needed.
Information Security Media Group
902 Carnegie Center Blvd #430Princeton, NJ
Finance and Insurance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?