IRG is seeking multiple J2EE Programmer/Analyst for its client at Bismarck, ND.
This will be an onsite 1 year contract at Bismarck, ND.
Role: J2EE Programmer/Analyst
Duration: 1 year
Location: Bismarck, ND
- Requires a minimum of 4 years of current and progressive experience in this role.
- Knowledge and experience designing/developing web applications using Object Oriented and J2EE concepts.
- Proven design, development and testing skills and experience
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills to refine computer software to produce the required product.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with written and verbal English language proficiency
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to coordinate closely with IT management, team members and Agency personnel
Primary technical skill sets and experience include:
- Understanding of multiple Frameworks
- Spring Batch
- Structured Query Language (SQL), PLSQL
- Good working knowledge of relational databases such as Oracle, DB2, MS-SQL
- XML, XHTML , JSON
- Web Services SOAP\REST
- Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Atlassian JIRA
- API Testing Tool, such as SoapUI
- Websphere Application Server
In addition, preference may be given to individuals with experience related to Human Services business areas:
- Medicaid Eligibility Determination
- Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Low Income Heating and Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP)
- Basic Care
Please send your resume and a cover letter to Susmita Sahu (Susmita at irginc dot net) at ************* or ************* . You may call Susmita # 573-797-9902.
IRG has been providing IT services to public and private sector clients for over 21 years. We are headquartered in the IRG Building on Southridge Drive, Jefferson City, Missouri. IRG currently has over 35 IT contracts across 23 states. As an established IT solutions provider with significant state government experience; IRG is dedicated to bringing the right technology, the right approach, and the right team to help clients accomplish their mission and improve their business performance.
IRG is an equal opportunity employer.