Entry Level Business Analyst
12+ month's contract
IRG is looking for Entry Level Business Analyst for one of its direct state clients in Columbia, SC location.
Note: Candidates willing to work on W2 should only apply.
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
- 1-3 years' experience eliciting, mining, and documenting business rules, processes
- Superb written and oral communications skills, including the ability to write requirements and Use Cases.
- Experience and ability to obtain business processes and requirements information by interviewing business personnel and by mining laws, regulations, and policy documents.
- Knowledge of formal business process documentation.
- Understanding of business modeling techniques, including the use of graphical process flow software
- Ability to effectively communicate to executive management, line management, project management, and team members.
PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
- Familiarity with Behavior Driven Design practices
- MMIS experience (project or operations)
- Jira or another similar system
- Familiarity with Gherkin or similar BDD language.
- Bachelor's degree.
Please send your resume and a cover letter to Vikram at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org . You may call Vikram at 573-273-1014