Information Resource group, Inc. Jefferson City, MO
- Posted: over a month ago
IRG is seeking a Business Analyst for its client at Jefferson City, MO.
Role: Business Analyst
Location: Jefferson City, MO
Duration: 6+ months
Onsite from day one
- The business analyst must be able to meet with court business subject matter experts, development staff, contractors, executives, or end users to establish requirement specifications.
- The analyst must have organizational and personal interaction skills with the ability to produce valid and complete requirements.
- The analyst must be able to organize requirements so as to promote rapid application development and adequate support.
- The analyst shall be capable of processing complex and detailed requirements by translating and simplifying requirements for a variety of uses.
- The analyst is required to manage multiple changing requirements and communicate requirement evolutions.
- The analyst must audit all requirements for pertinent and validity within the scope of each development effort.
- The analyst will devise test plans in a variety of formats and may be tasked to test and or audit the developed system and/or its supporting document as to whether the deliverable meets the published requirements
- The analyst will be asked to meet with various judicial staff and support personnel to extract As-is process, parse existing source code from Oracle Forms, Oracle PL/SQL and existing Java source code as well as utilizing published materials to devise detail tasks for development staff.
- Those tasks may include web page design, form field to table column mapping and business logic which may be used to automatize a process.
- Requirement documents are delivered with As-is.
- To-Be use cases and Business Process Modeling to demonstrate improvements.
- This position is fast paced and are of a critical nature to the application development process.
- All application development for this assignment utilze an Agile approach known as KANBAN where features are delivered on time when they have started the cycle,
Please send your resume and a cover letter to Susmita Sahu (Susmita at irginc dot net) at email@example.com . You may call Susmita # 573-797-9902.
Information Resource group, Inc.
AddressJefferson City, MO
BusinessView all jobs at Information Resource group, Inc.