Information Providers, Inc. is a leader in 28 states conducting insurance inspections on residential and commercial properties for underwriting purposes. We are seeking part-time employee(s) to complete on-site inspections for insurance underwriting purposes.
· Job Title: Field Analyst/Insurance Inspector
· Employment Status: Part-Time Employee
· Pay: Fee Based – depending on Type of Report and Location
· Schedule: Flexible – Monday-Saturday between the hours of 8 a.m. - Dusk. Applicants must have available work hours during the week, during business hours.
· Pay Date: Every two weeks.
· Field Analyst/Inspectors complete on-site inspections for insurance underwriting purposes. You will identify all hazards or concerns and provide photographs and measurements for commercial properties.
· This job involves working outside in all weather, safely navigating property and terrain in all conditions, and regular driving.
· Our inspectors are responsible for setting their own schedule and must complete work orders in a Timely Manner based on Customer Requirements.
· Qualified candidates will have experience in residential, construction, assessing, underwriting, or Commercial/Loss Control experience.
· Professional conduct, clear, written communication, and strong interpersonal skills are required.
· Field Analyst/Inspectors must be self-motivated with a strong work ethic and able to work with limited and remote supervision.
Candidates must pass a pre-employment drug test, background check, and motor vehicle report.
A reliable vehicle, 6-foot monopod or camera pole, measuring device (50 foot tape or measuring wheel), Windows-based computer (Windows 7 or later version), current version of Internet Explorer, high-speed internet connection and a Smart Phone or Digital Camera with location services (captures GPS location) are required.
Insurance, Inspector, Surveyor, claims, mortgage, retail, Field Rep, Field Representative, Construction, Drivers
For immediate consideration, please apply at: