Looking for a collaborative, fun company with room for growth?
IMS, Inc. is a recognized leader in the biomedical IT field, with clients including the NCI, CDC, & major pharmaceutical firms. We are a diverse group of people with a focus on product quality, customer satisfaction, & enjoying what we do. We have a relaxed, friendly work environment, where employees are recognized for the work that they do. Add to that work/life balance, social events, casual dress, & no cubicles- that’s why many employees have stayed with us.
Join us as a Software Developer & see what makes IMS such a unique place to work!
As a Software Developer (Entry-Level), you will:
- Design and develop n-tier applications for new products or enhancements to existing products using multiple languages and design methodologies
- Translate requirements into viable code
- Test and debug code
- Prepare documentation following company standards and applicable regulations
- Perform other software development related duties as assigned
To be eligible for this position, you must meet the following requirements:
- BA/BS in CompSci, Math, or related field from a U.S. DOE accredited institution with a 2.9+ GPA
- 0-5 years of related experience
- Knowledge of at least one programming language (Java, C, C++, etc.)
- Knowledge of current web user interfaces
- Knowledge of current development technologies & environments
- Demonstrated strong verbal & written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to relay technical information to clients & users in layman terms
- Demonstrated strong problem-solving & analytical skills
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail & organization skills
- Must be able to multi-task, meet deadlines, & work within a team
- Strong presentation skills preferred
If this sounds like the right position for your career, apply today at: https://www.imsweb.com/employment/job.description.php?position=20560.
IMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.