***Must be local to the Delaware area or willing to relocate immediately upon hiring
NOTE: Will be required to be onsite in Delaware at least 3/days a week.
Job Description: Our client is currently looking for an experienced Technology Specialist for their call center operations in Newark, Delaware or Hamilton, NJ
CLIENT is currently looking for an experienced Technology Specialist for their call center operations in Newark, Delaware and or Hamilton, NJ.
*****NOTE: Please key your search for someone who has AVAYA Enterprise Portal/Speech apps and EMC.
IF they have (Genesys, Nice) that is now a plus.
the ideal candidate is proficient in the Telephony/Contact Center applications and platforms. Has programmed or is knowledgeable in call routing strategies, knows or has experience in adjunct contact center applications such as: call analytics, recording platforms (like AVAYA), and work force management design, Omni channel distribution (chat, click to call).
***Key skills that are a must have is experience with EMC, AVAYA Enterprise Portal/Speech apps or Business advocate. This position participates in the design of advanced telecommunications applications for productivity enhancements in the contact center.
Day to day activities:
- Interacts with all levels of the Contact Centers’ management teams as well as Analysts and middle management of I.T. Telecommunications and other Club support departments, as necessary, to identify and translate the technology and telecom needs of the Contact Centers Operations into actionable plans. Ensures that the Contact Center groups’ telecom tools and equipment function efficiently and effectively and that any performance issues are addressed with a sense of urgency and bias toward immediate action so as to minimize any disruption to Member service and revenue generation.
- Works closely with the organization’s IT group to maintain knowledge of available technologies that have potential to enhance the Contact Center group’s performance, costs or efficiency. Interfaces with the Telecom Analyst II, Managing Director of Contact Center Telecommunications, Manager, IT Customer Service, Network Engineer (NE), the Field Services Engineer (FSE), and other members of the Information Technology (IT) group to identify and translate the needs of the organization into telecommunications strategies, designs, and enhancements.
- Participates in the development of the conceptual plan and design to meet the general needs of the Contact Center and assists the Business Analyst (BSP) and the NE in developing a detailed network communications plan, including rollout. Uses a variety of business and technical skills to implement detailed project plans and ensure the successful integration of the organization’s communications systems, including all related hardware, software and third-party vendor interaction. Develops custom activity reports from CMS and other club systems/applications in support of the Contact Center and Distribution management teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Telecommunications, Business Administration, or related field.
- A minimum of 4-5 years of experience working in a high-volume, customer service, telecommunications environment. Certification in at least one of the leading telecommunications and Omni channel providers hosted or on premise is preferred or must be obtained within 6 months of assuming the role. Communicate effectively with business line managers regarding the status of their department’s request.
- Ability to triage issues to the IT Telecom team for participation in Root Cause Analysis of Telecom Incidents. Ability to program auto attendants, vectors, skills based routing, maintain and support PBX and ancillary technology software, media channels and devices.
- Ability to work overtime as necessitated by weather and/or business conditions.
Information Consulting Services