- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About Informa Markets
We organize over 500 large-scale branded and transaction-oriented events in 14 specialist markets. These are typically not-to-be-missed annual events where buyers and sellers build relationships, see and show products and do business. We also provide year-round online platforms where companies showcase their businesses and products and buyers conduct research, generating valuable leads, and we provide data and digital content that supports the flow of knowledge and transactions in markets.Job Description
Working with the Director of Education and the education team, an education coordinator serves as the first contact with potential educators and exhibitors for Premiere Shows. An Education Coordinator is responsible for enhancing and organizing the educational programs at Premiere’s various events. This individual manages communications with various clients, organizes content to create a cohesive show preview for attendees, and acts as a liaison between the education and sales departments.
This position requires experience in a trade show and event environment.
Role Accountability and Duties:
- Serve as primary point of contact and build strong relationships with exhibitors/educators
- Track industry trends, brands, influencers; collaborate with exhibitor services to identify and grow opportunities within assigned areas of education.
- Liaise between client and internal teams.
- Recruit, select and orient new educators and ensure holds current and accurate industry credentials and meet all necessary requirements for show’s education program.
- Responsible for working with exhibitor services team to attract new exhibitors, to retain previous exhibitors.
- Assist exhibitor services in negotiating/collecting booth and sponsorship contracts.
- Follow-up with exhibitor services that any sponsorship that E.C. has directly sold is billed and completed on the exhibitor’s contract.
- Develop and schedule continuing education program for each event that reflects current and upcoming industry trends and standards.
- Analyze program needs and attendee interest based on industry research & publications as well as historical show data.
- Manage financial statements for workshops/paid education within area to maintain profitability
- Work with marketing and graphics team to develop various show marketing elements such as but not limited to Show Preview, Day of Show Program, On-Site Signage
- Work with marketing coordinator to provide education components to be highlighted in digital marketing, social media and press campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field with 3+ years in an event or trade show field
- Knowledge of salesforce or other CRM software
- Experience with sales and customer service
- Related work experience organizing and/or supporting breakout sessions or educational components of a trade show
- Advanced interpersonal and organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal form
- An entrepreneurial spirit and desire to take projects and run with them
- Strategic thinker with strong business acumen
- Self-motivated with a flexible management style, able to multi-task and manage multiple deadlines and activities simultaneously
- Able to proactively plan, anticipate and manage risks and issues, and find innovative ways to resolve problems
- Intuitive, decisive and action orientated
- Travel may be required, up to 30%
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, eye)
- 401K and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.
AddressWinter Springs, FL
EducationView all jobs at Informa Markets