- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Informa is one of the world’s leading knowledge providers. We create and deliver highly specialized information through publishing, events, training, market intelligence and expertise, providing valuable knowledge to individuals, businesses and organizations worldwide.
Informa Markets Division organizes transaction-oriented Exhibitions and trade shows, which provide buyers and sellers across different industries and communities with a powerful platform to meet face to face, build relationships and conduct business. Informa has a portfolio of more than 200 Exhibitions, serving a number of core verticals, including Property & Construction, Health & Nutrition, Beauty, and Pop Culture.Job Description
We are seeking candidates for a Data Analyst position. This highly motivated individual will be responsible for assisting with drawing insight from our data in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. The ideal candidate will have a strong passion for data and detail, along with a natural talent for internal customer service. Documentation creation/maintenance will be a key contribution as well as project based and ad hoc report development.Qualifications
You are accountable for:
- Analyzing and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets acquired from various data sources
- Communicating insights and recommend actions based on analysis to stakeholders
- Performing ongoing data quality assessments and identify any discrepancies/inconsistencies that would impact performance and reporting
- Continually improve the end-to-end process of data collection, transformation, analysis and reporting
- Gathering cross-functional business requirements and specifications from key stakeholders and implement data solutions
- Actively contributing to data governance activities required for the business ecosystem
- Develops and maintains documentation and standards across platforms
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s degree required in business, computer science, information technology or related field preferred
- 2 to 5 years of data analytics experience
- Ability to use SQL to analyze, extract, and transform data. Other database languages and data visualizations tools a plus
- Advanced Excel (Vlookup, match/index, pivot tables/charts)
- Ability to process feedback and incorporate ideas to improve data solutions
- Knowledge of data analytics platforms, including Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, etc.
- Knowledge of aviation and/or manufacturing/supply chain industries a plus
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix-style organization, and communicate with all technical partners and key stakeholders, as well as database and technology teammates
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, eye)
- 401K and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.
TechnologyView all jobs at Informa Markets