Infopaginas Guaynabo, PR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
General Purpose of the Position:
The Digital Product Director role will craft the overall long-term product strategies of the company in collaboration with all Infopaginas departments. Responsible to determine and execute features and enhancements for all of our current products and provide value to all stakeholders on a recurring basis.
- This role will require you to conceptualize, research, analyze, validate ideas, develop, and launch new products.
- Monitor product sales, collaborate with the finance department for P&L statement responsibilities of products.
- Create P&L and projections for new product launches. Financial responsibilities also include budget creation, tracking, and variance analysis.
- Communicate to the Infopaginas team, the vision for the products and state clearly the benefits and value that each product provides.
- Define and prioritize product challenges and opportunities, develop product roadmaps and manage a coherent product backlog. Have pragmatic decision-making skills to determine which products and/or features should be repurposed and/or retired.
- Creates and maintains proper documentation for products including timelines, KPIs, SOPs, training, sales, and marketing materials.
- Conducts market research and analysis required to understand the market needs and estimate the demand for products and services in different industries. Transform client needs and pain points into economic opportunities for Infopaginas.
- Seek out opportunities to partner and/or resell with well-established companies and startups that are innovating in the local and international markets.
- Develop and implement SEO strategies and tactics to ensure that Infopaginas products appear on the top of the search engines. Also, SEO strategies and execution must be aligned with overall company objectives.
- Extensive knowledge of best practices for technical, on-page, and off-page SEO strategies and tactics.
- Manage multiple traffic, keyword, content, and tracking analysis tasks at the same time. Also, perform recurring SEO audits and collaborate with multiple stakeholders to enhance our products’ performance in the search engines.
- Create and present updates and future plans on board member meetings.
- Monitor Infopaginas competitors and develop strategies to outperform our competition. ‘
- Manage contractual relationships with business partners that fulfill, supply, and/or deliver digital products that are resold or integrated into our own digital products.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, computer science, engineering, or UX design and five (5) years of professional level experience as Product Manager, Product Director or related field. Previous experience working in the advertising industry.
- Experience working with SEO, SEM (Google Ads), Google Ad Manager, digital marketing, social media, conversion rate optimization, GMB, A/B (multivariate) tests, Google Search Console, and Google Analytics.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, organizational, presentation, interpersonal, and (written and verbal) communication skills. Ability to build strong relationships.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and function effectively in a fast-paced environment, providing strong leadership skills and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Familiarity with Jira, Asana, Salesforce, SEMRush, Mailchimp, Wordpress, Moz, Ahrefs, and Hubspot is preferred.
- Experience working on software development projects; an understanding of web technologies and an ability to learn technical concepts quickly
- Ability to manage and multi-task across multiple projects
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Mastery of verbal and written communication skills that allow you to express yourself clearly in English and Spanish with internal or external staff and of any hierarchical level.
- Ability to work under pressure and ensure compliance with deadlines and established goals.
- Ability to calculate figures and quantities such as percentages, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, interest, commissions and proportions.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Infopaginas