Expired: over a month ago Applications are no longer accepted.
Role- Project Manager
Work Location: In person, Washington DC
- Plan, Conduct, and Supervise projects of major significance
- Schedule work to meet completion dates, estimate work force needs, review project progress, asses risk, and make changes in methodology
- Conduct project planning and execution
- Communicate with all levels of organization
- Supply professional advice and counsel to other professionals and operate with minimal supervision.
- Must be a US Citizen
- A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance or other related field
- A minimum of six (6) years of Project Manager experience
- Knowledge of Federal Financial Management including budget execution and automated federal financial systems
- Knowledge and experience applying basic project management processes
- Proven experience and ability to meet expectations in a process-oriented environment
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Proficient in Sharepoint and Microsoft Office, including advanced knowledge of Excel
- Project management: 4 years (Required)
Infomatics corpWashington, DC
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.