Position: Quality Technician/ Quality Inspector
Duration: 12 Months Contract (Possibility for extension)
Location: Andover, MA
The Quality Technician will exectue the QA responsibilities for incoming inspection on raw materials and components, including review of incoming inspection records and and documentation such as drawings for completeness and accuracy, performing measurements utilizing cutting edge CT scanning software and analysis programs, OGP Smart Scope, and various hand held metrology techniques. The QA Technician is responsible for preparing the materials and documentation for release or further disposition processing.
· Performs visual, dimensional and functional inspections on a wide variety of products in accordance with internal procedures and Product Specifications. Reports non-conformances to Supervisor and discusses corrective action. In addition, follows-up to see if corrective action was effective. “
· Determines whether product is acceptable or rejected, initiates rejection notices, and maintains accurate written records of the inspections performed, including the results.
· Recognizes conditions outside their specific areas of inspection which require action and refers the items to the supervisor.
· Monitors compliance to G.M.P. in employee working areas and reports infractions to Q.C. Supervisor for corrective action.
· Employee evaluates both the product and process, making decisions on subjective visual inspections.
· Responsibilities have an impact on product quality, productivity, and product costs as affected by internal and external costs of rework, scrap and product warranty.
Qualification and Experience:
· High school diploma or GED. One to two (1-2) years related Quality Control experience or equivalency. Demonstrated human relation and communication
Infojini works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
Exceptional people, processes, and technology all dedicated to getting the job done right is the secret of our success. We understand that for technology to work it has to serve real business needs, and that every IT service has to be implemented by people. So we focus first on understanding your company and its industry needs, and then on meeting those needs with extraordinary people who have both the industry specific technical skills and the work ethic and communication skills to help ensure your success.
We at Infojini help people quickly view and explore the full scope of enterprise and Web-based information available for better-informed decision making. Our open, Web-based solutions help to gather, analyse, and organize structured and unstructured digital information, and present it in a single, unified navigation view that dynamically displays content in context.
Our vision is to achieve global IT services leadership in providing value-added high quality IT solutions to our clients in selected horizontal and vertical segments, by combining technology skills, domain expertise, process focus and a commitment to long-term client relationships. Read our case studies to understand how we engineered our client's success.