InfoWerks is seeking an experienced Account Manager to join our Sales team in our Las Vegas office. This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing provider of pharmacy and healthcare data services. We are looking for highly motivated, self-starters to join our team.
The Account Manager will be serving as the liaison and support between our accounts and InfoWerk’s Sales and Implementation Teams. The Account Manager will be the direct point of contact in assisting customers and providing outstanding customer service. The role will maintain, track, and execute all objectives to meet the client’s needs, as well as coordinating internally with each department on the account’s services.
· Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to the assigned
· Accounts Build and maintain strong, productive customer account relationships
· Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
· Clearly communicate the progress of weekly/monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
· Develop new business with existing accounts and/or identify areas of improvement to better serve customer needs
· Forecast and track key account metrics
· Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
· 3-5 years in Account Management or Customer/Client Support
· Pharmacy or Healthcare Technology industry preferred
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Healthcare Management or relevant field
· Proficient with CRM software Salesforce and MS Office
· Proven ability to manage multiple accounts concurrently, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
· Excellent listening, negotiation, customer service, and presentation abilities
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Occasional travel required, primarily to client meetings, events, or tradeshows
Since 1997, InfoWerks has been delivering pain-free data solutions for pharmacy and healthcare. Whether you are migrating to a new system, need to archive from a legacy platform, or require data analytics, we are here to ensure that your data is seamlessly and securely accessible with no downtime. We know your data is vital to your operations, so we treat it with the same care that you would. Learn more at infowerks.com.