- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
InfoTrack is committed to hiring the best talent anywhere in the United States. Unless the job requires presence in an office, new and existing employees can choose to work entirely from home or all or part of the time from an office (in NYC, Chicago, Denver, or the Bay Area). We interview and onboard virtually.
About the role
InfoTrack is looking for a hands-on Systems Administrator to join our IT Team.
In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining InfoTrack employee systems, providing technical end-user support, and analyzing and resolving network/computer hardware and software problems promptly and accurately.
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate has experience with documentation, project management, and developing automations to make various processes more efficient (e.g., automating the employee onboarding and offboarding process); has strong people skills, with an ability to seamlessly collaborate with varying levels of staff; broad experience in Windows environments with a passion for documentation, problem-solving and resolution. This role reports to the IT Manager.
This is a full-time, competitively salaried position.
InfoTrack is a platform that seamlessly connects law firms to the courts and the services they need to litigate successfully. We are global leaders in legal technology with unparalleled expertise in forging integrations that can drastically improve the efficiency of law firms and the legal system.
As a highly ambitious company, we know our people are critical to our success. We are passionate about fostering a high-performance culture built on professional development, open communication, and transparent leadership. If you are smart, dedicated, and eager to help build a market-leading solution that makes a difference in the lives of our clients, join us.
- Providing technical assistance with empathy and willingness to engage and support incoming requests and issues related to end-user computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Desktop administration and maintenance for Microsoft Windows, Apple macOS, Apple iOS, Android phones & tablets
- Support laptops, tablets, printers, scanners, faxes, phones, email, websites, and applications.
- Prioritize and follow up on tickets until resolved.
- Escalate unresolved issues to appropriate team members.
- Experience with Power Automate and PowerShell scripting
- Administration of Microsoft services, including Active Directory, Azure, and Office 365.
- Administration of InfoTrack application and security tools, including anti-virus, Jira, Mimecast, and Microsoft Office applications.
- Phone system maintenance with Dialpad.
- Inventory control and tracking.
- Partner with the business to develop solutions that increase productivity and create more efficient processes.
- Strong skills in developing and maintaining documentation for systems and processes.
- Demonstrate initiative in problem-solving areas and skill improvement by taking advantage of training classes and seeking training from senior staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to communicate and closely work with internal technical and non-technical customers.
- 4-7 years of systems administration experience.
- Industry certifications for Microsoft, AWS, etc. (nice to have).
- B.A. in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated problem solving ability, and able to work both individually with minimal supervision and as part of a team.
- Willingness to participate in on-call rotations and respond to outages and priority incidents.
- Motivated to learn new technology and a drive to constantly improve ones skills and knowledge.
- Must currently reside in the United States.
Whether you choose to work in an office or remotely, we strive to ensure that you have the resources and training that you need to successfully collaborate and succeed. At InfoTrack, were committed to a workplace where everyone feels comfortable to do their best work and, yes, have fun!
- Flexibility. Work from home, an office, or a mixture of the twowherever you're happiest and able to do your best work.
- Excellent health, dental, and vision plans, 401k match, 20 days of paid time off, plus more competitive benefits.
- Work with a knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced, and fun team.
- Be part of a culture obsessive about learning, development, and career growth.
- Learn more about life at InfoTrack on our website.
InfoTrack is certified as a Great Place to Work.
Get fresh Talent Management Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.