- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
InfoTrack is committed to hiring the best talent anywhere in the United States. Unless the job requires presence in an office, new and existing employees can choose to work entirely from home or all or part of the time from an office (in NYC, Chicago, Denver, or the Bay Area). We interview and onboard virtually.
About the role
As an integral member of our Product team, you will be focused on improving the overall user experience. You will define new features and products that help legal professionals achieve their goals with ease. You will work closely with our talented and highly agile engineering, operations, and marketing teams and will work with company leadership to drive new product initiatives.
This is a full-time, competitively salaried position.
InfoTrack is a platform that seamlessly connects law firms to the courts and to the services that they need to litigate successfully. We're global leaders in legal technology with unparalleled expertise in forging integrations that can drastically improve the efficiency of law firms and the legal system.
As a highly ambitious company, we know that our people are critical to our success. That's why we're passionate about fostering a high-performance culture built on professional development, open communication, and transparent leadership. If you're smart, dedicated, and eager to help build a market-leading solution that makes a difference in the lives of our clients, join us.
- Translate your analysis into actionable user stories, wireframes, and mocks-ups.
- Work with engineers to turn specs into shippable products.
- Work cross-functionally with multiple business units to ensure that new products and feature launches align with business and customer requirements.
- Own the prioritization of new products and product features be completely accountable for what is pushed to production.
- Prioritize projects based on real data and insights. Prioritize the projects that will have the greatest impact on the customer experience.
- Engage with customers to gather feedback to inform product direction.
- Research and understand our marketplace to ensure that InfoTrack stays ahead of the competition.
- 2+ years experience as a product manager at a tech company.
- Education or experience that has provided you with knowledge of a professional services industry (bonus for a J.D. and/or work experience within a law firm).
- Experience with SaaS, system integrations, user experience, and B2C platforms
- Understanding of web development.
- Experience creating user stories, flowcharts, wireframes, and mock-ups.
- Comfortable presenting to internal stakeholders, running customer demos, and hosting webinars.
- Knowledge of user experience best practices.
- Familiarity with the Agile project management methodology and experience working within it.
- Experience writing technical specs and requirements.
- Familiarity with scrum, continuous deployment/integration, and Jira (or equivalent software experience.)
- Must reside in the United States.
Whether you choose to work in an office or remotely, we strive to ensure that you have the resources and training that you need to successfully collaborate and succeed. At InfoTrack, were committed to a workplace where everyone feels comfortable to do their best work and, yes, have fun!
- Flexibility. Work from home, an office, or a mixture of the twowherever you're happiest and able to do your best work.
- Excellent health, dental, and vision plans, 401k match, 20 days of paid time off, plus more competitive benefits.
- Work with a knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced, and fun team.
- Be part of a culture obsessive about learning, development, and career growth.
- Learn more about life at InfoTrack on our website.
InfoTrack was recently certified as a Great Place to Work. Find out what our employees are saying>>
Get fresh Talent Development Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.