Job Title: Back-End Web Engineer
Location: Los Angeles
Annual Salary: 100k
Are you an experienced developer looking for a professionally-rewarding career?
We're seeking an experienced, sharp web engineer to join our team in sunny Los Angeles to help develop websites and web apps for mission-focused organizations like museums, universities, nonprofits, and cities. Join a supportive team that values your contribution, and where we work together to help our clients make the world a better place.
This position is primarily focused on backend development, but experience across the stack with some front-end frameworks is useful.
This position is primarily located in Los Angeles. After 2 years, team members have the option to work partially or fully remote. As of August 2020, our team is working remotely, and we expect to return to the office in early 2021.
- Work as part of a project team that typically includes a technical project manager, engineers, designers, and quality assurance specialist to build responsive websites and web applications.
- Help to plan, design, and create websites, using open source web content management systems like Drupal and WordPress.
- Help to design and create web applications using Angular, React, PHP, and MySQL.
- Although we have a primary office in LA, we’re also a partially distributed team. If you feel comfortable using tools like Slack, Zoom (web conferencing), and case tracking, you’ll fit right in.
- Write clear, concise documentation and case updates.
- 5+ years experience with Drupal, WordPress, Symfony, Angular, or React.
- 5+ years of experience with PHP and MySQL.
- Experience with Bootstrap.
- Experience with HTML/CSS.
- Experience building websites with Drupal, WordPress, or Angular.
- Strong experience with Git.
- Good understanding of mobile-first design.
- Experience with REST / JSON API development and connectivity is a plus.
- Flexible to work on multiple projects within a given week.
- Bachelor’s degree, any field.
- You’ve worked successfully as part of a team.
- Availability to work in our Los Angeles office for at least six months during 2021 to get to know the team in a non-remote environment.
InfoSpeed ServicesInfoSpeed Services Inc is a global staffing service provider focused on providing innovative, rapidly deployed Business Intelligence Analytics and staffing services for small, mid-sized and large companies since 2007. InfoSpeed Services Inc talent management expertise provides the most efficient resources to our clients in North America. The company primary goal is to ensure that we hire, develop, and retain the best professionals to achieve our customer’s goals faster, better, and cost-efficiently. Our mission is to offer the finest professional expertise available to our clients in most expedient fashion at the most cost-effective rates. We are committed to providing our clients with top quality personnel and outstanding customer service. The client’s complete satisfaction is our way of measuring success.