Mail Insert Operator
- $17 to $22 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Get to Know Us
InfoSend has been a trusted provider of cutting-edge eBilling, ePayment, Data Processing, BillPrint & Mail services since 1996. Our services are designed to help organizations simplify their processes and streamline their operations. With strong presence in CA, TX, FL, IL, and MA, we are expanding rapidly and attracting top talent from across the country. Our team of over 230 dedicated professionals includes many long-term employees who are committed to delivering exceptional results for our clients.
At InfoSend, we pride ourselves on fostering a culture of belonging and inspiration. We believe in creating an environment where employees can thrive, achieve their full potential, and build fulfilling careers. We are deeply committed to diversity, collaboration, growth, and mobility, and we work hard to create an inclusive workplace where everyone can feel valued and respected. Join us today and become part of a team that is changing the game in the world of eBilling and beyond.
We are looking for a Mail Insert Operator to join our team! The Mail Insert Operator is responsible for all aspects of fulfillment related to client mail production. Mail Insert Operators must read and understand the job instructions, ensure the use of correct materials, verify job contents and counts, tray and palletize mail, and are responsible for setting and applying the correct postage rates for mailing. The Mail Insert Operator is also responsible for identifying and escalating any potential issues which lead to inaccurate or otherwise incorrect mailing. The Mail Insert Operator will be responsible for operating a Bell and Howell and Pitney Bowes machine that use bar code scanning and camera validation
We want someone who is eager to learn, has a strong work ethic, and can work in a team environment
Shift: Monday-Friday 1:00pm-9:30pm
What we offer:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Bonus Opportunity
- PTO, Sick and Holiday Pay
- Casual Work Environment
- Work-life Balance
- Opportunity for growth
- Employee Assistance Program
- High School diploma or equivalent experience
- Basic math is required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced processing environment and adhere to deadlines
- Ability to process, comprehend and follow detailed instructions
- Must be able to read and understand job ticket details and perform correct duties for the inserter, including set-up and minor maintenance
- Ability to operate, setup and program AUI/HLI Computer systems
- Must be flexible with hours including working various shifts, overtime, and some Saturday work may be required
- Basic use and knowledge of Windows operating system
- Possess working knowledge of Postal regulations as they apply to presorted mail
- Be able to stand for long periods and time and lift occasionally 45 lbs.
- Experience with the operator adjustments required to operate inserting/mailing machines a plus
- Ability to take initiative, be self-motivated, and work independently
- Experience operating Bell & Howell/Sensible Technologies Inserters, Pitney Bowes inserters and postal meters preferred, but not required
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish is a plus
- Must be able to pass drug screen, E-Verify, and background check
***We are an equal opportunity employer***
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00-$22.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- What is your salary requirement?
Work Location: In person
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 35 pounds. The vision requirements include: close vision
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
InfoSend IncDowners Grove, IL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.