Cyber Support Tech/SysAdmin (Top Secret/SCI Clearance)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Inflow is seeking to connect with Wrangler incumbents to join Team Inflow. Make it Matter for our customer’s mission by bringing your dedication and expertise to support the securing and improvement of our nation’s cyberspace. This position is contingent upon contract award, and is posted for recruiting marketing purposes. Please apply now to be considered for this opportunity!
What company will I be working for? You will be working for a national security services firm, providing cutting-edge services across DoD and other agencies. At Inflow, we believe in making it matter for every employee, every customer, and every mission we support. That means that we put employees first, providing both innovative benefits and great technology. Check out https://inflow-ns.com/inflowees to learn more about what it’s like to be an Inflowee.
Who will I be working with? You will be working alongside military, Government civilians, and other Government contractors. You will be supporting the USAF at Hickam AFB.
What level Clearance do I need? You must possess an active Top Secret/SCI clearance.
What will I be doing? Using your experience and expertise, you will be supporting units with maintaining unit mission systems and subsystems IAW Air Force and Joint IT standards. In addition, you will:
- Coordinate timely resolution of and follow-up on software and hardware problems
- Troubleshoot and diagnose, maintain, service, and repair computer hardware, peripherals, and software
- Provide individual, hands-on training to users on request
- Provide network accounts and passwords as required
- Maintain current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software and resources
- Serve as mission system auditors as required
- Ensure stored material confidence and protection to include back-ups, file plans, naming conventions, and storage
- Monitor security of all technology
- Audit systems and report status
- Preserve information security, safeguard backups and other sensitive data
- Troubleshoot VTC systems, perform basic network infrastructure services, or oversee IT projects, as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
What experience, training, and education do I need?
You must meet the minimum requirements:
- Directly related professional and/or military experience
- IAT Level II Certification
- Ability to work shifts in support of mission operations not to exceed 80 hours per month
Where is the client site that I would be working for? You will be working in Hickam Field, HI. Address disclosed after your clearance is verified.
Inflow is an EEO/Affirmative action employer and is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
AddressJoint Base Pearl Harbor Hickam, HI
Get fresh Top Secret Security Clearance jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.