Computer Network Defense (CND) Analyst (Top Secret/SCI Clearance)
- Posted: over a month ago
Inflow is seeking to connect with Wrangler incumbents to join Team Inflow. Make it Matter for our customer’s mission by bringing your dedication and expertise to support the securing and improvement of our nation’s cyberspace. This position is contingent upon contract award, and is posted for recruiting marketing purposes. Please apply now to be considered for this opportunity!
What company will I be working for? You will be working for a national security services firm, providing cutting-edge services across DoD and other agencies. At Inflow, we believe in making it matter for every employee, every customer, and every mission we support. That means that we put employees first, providing both innovative benefits and great technology. Check out https://inflow-ns.com/inflowees to learn more about what it’s like to be an Inflowee.
Who will I be working with? You will be working alongside military, Government civilians, and other Government contractors. You will be supporting the USAF at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland.
What level Clearance do I need? You must possess an active Top Secret/SCI clearance.
What will I be doing? Using your experience and expertise in computer network defense analysis, you will monitor the system and utilize security technologies to identify anomalies, unauthorized users, malicious activity, vulnerabilities, and policy violations. In addition, you will:
- Continuously monitor the system by performing log management functions
- Configure, monitor, and analyze data, logs, alerts, and signatures
- Implement detection methods
- Utilize available resources such as all-source analysis to develop and/or modify existing detection techniques to reflect current and emerging cyber threats
- Participate in Incident Response and post-mortem analysis activities
- Be responsible for triage and escalation during an incident response upon recognition of an event
- Maintain knowledge of applicable cyber defense policies, regulations, and compliance documents
- Other duties as assigned
What experience, training, and education do I need?
You must meet the minimum requirements:
- Directly related professional and/or military experience
- Experience with analytical tools developed for intelligence, threat analysis, and SIGINT metadata analysis
- Experience using the Plan, Brief, Execute, and Debrief (PBED) methodology
- Knowledge of *nix and Windows to perform log analysis and logging configuration
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking/the 7 Layer Open Systems Interconnection model
- Experience using packet capture tools such as Wireshark
- Proficient in Splunk Search Processing Language (SPL) and Regular Expressions (Regex)
- Experience using detection systems such as OSSEC, Snort, Suricata, and Zeek
- IAT Level II Certification
- CompTIA Network+ Certification
- Certified Ethical Hacker Certification
Where is the client site that I would be working for? You will be working in San Antonio, TX. Address disclosed after your clearance is verified.
Inflow is an EEO/Affirmative action employer and is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
AddressUniversal City, TX
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?