Responsible for carrying out the daily duties of an administrative assistant, including but not limited to: Administrative and accounting functions across all departments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet customers promptly in a friendly and professional manner in person and over the phone.
- Ensure a clean and organized office environment.
- Manage purchase orders.
- Manage inventory in system to ensure proper stock, msrp, and dsrp.
- Manage sold unit and trade in paperwork including titling, manufacturer registrations, DMV, and filing.
- Keep office supplies stocked and replaced efficiently.
- Submit and track advertising dollars.
- Submit manufacturer registrations for all sold units.
- Provide administrative and accounting assistance to departments as needed.
- Accept additional responsibilities as outlined by the Office Manager and Dealer Principles.
Seeking the Following:
- Minimum 1 year administrative and/or accounting experience
- Strong computer and typing skills
- Organizational skills and attention to detail a must for this position
- Ability to multi task and prioritize as needed
- Dealership experience a plus