Adult and Pediatric In-Home Registered Nurse (RN) Needed for Nights
At Infinium Health Services, we provide quality one-on-one, in-home nursing care for all ages. Our nurses are committed to making a difference in the lives we care for and consider it a privilege to assist our clients in exceeding their medical goals. We are looking for dedicated Registered Nurses or Licensed Practical Nurses who share this commitment to join our nursing team. As a Registered Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse, you will provide direct patient care to children and adults with complex medical needs in the home setting.
Job Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN)/ Healthcare Adult/Pediatric In-Home Nursing:
- Provides direct, hands-on care to assigned clients.
- Observes and assesses the client’s condition and care needs appropriately and reports changes in condition to the supervisor and/or physician, as appropriate;
- Administers prescribed medications, treatments, and therapies;
- Takes appropriate nursing action based on current assessments and achieves expected outcomes;
- Educates and provides ongoing support and education to families and caregivers
Job Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN)/ Healthcare Adult/Pediatric In-Home Nursing
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communicate effectively
- Valid RN license in good standing with the state of employment
- Valid CPR certification
- Evidence of a negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
We are seeking a Registered Nurse - Home Care to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Infinium Health Services
Why Work Here?Choosing the right home care provider can be a tough decision. As a client, you are looking for reliable nursing care. As an employee, you are looking to make a difference. And while all agencies share many of the same nurses, not all agencies treat them the same. At Infinium Health Services, we will never treat you like a number. We understand that staying connected and feeling supported are important to you and we all share the desire to serve - to make a difference in the lives of the people we touch and to change the perception of the home care experience - one nurse, once client at a time!
I feel like a make a difference. This Company is not your typical "run of the mill" home care agency!