Day to day responsibilities will be to qualify incoming bid requests, generate quotes and provide customer support. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in HVAC and estimating.
Role & Responsibilities
- Review mechanical drawings for incoming quote requests.
- Understand scope of HVAC work to bid.
- Prepare job take offs.
- Communicate with the engineering department on new and current projects.
- Prepare estimates and purchase orders in detail for all products.
- Create quotes and respond to inbound queries and requests.
- Establish and maintain relationships with vendors and contractors.
- Become proficient with all product offerings, estimating, and e-commerce software tools.
- 2+ years’ inside sales/estimating experience.
- Able to read mechanical/architectural plans and guide specs.
- Understanding of HVAC equipment, systems and sales process.
- Professional education and/or experience in the construction and/or relevant industries.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft operating systems and software (Word, Outlook, etc.) with the ability to learn new software.