We are looking for a dynamic Account Executive/Sales Rep to join our team!
- At Infinity, we strive to get customers and keep customers.
- We have a positive work atmosphere that promotes growth and encourages success.
- We believe our Account Executives – New Business make a big impact supporting the business and our clients.
- Join a team of entrepreneurial and outgoing sales representatives to continually bring in new business growth for Infinity by selling Google Adwords.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- This role is focused on the unique needs of small- and medium-sized businesses that often serve an exclusively local audience.
- As an Account Executive, you will collaborate closely to analyze customer needs and trends.
- Your focus is on collaborating with advertisers and presenting Google's range of products (YouTube, AdWords and the Google Display Network) into integrating to their current Marketing strategies.
- Lead generation work in close collaboration to identify high potential opportunities and develop compelling client specific pitches, strategies and recommendations that optimize the market potential.
- Work to prepare pitch decks and proposals for potential marketing customers.
- Provide exceptional client service and give potential new customers the support they require.
- Attend client meetings and marketing events to support the sales teams.
- Implement initiatives to achieve strategic goals.
- Adapt and tailor pitches to the relevant customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide the leadership team with the essential metrics for operational excellence such as pipeline management, sustainability, counter plans for business development forecast accuracy.
- Provide leadership team with reporting for executive reviews and presentations.
EXPERIENCE YOU NEED:
- 1 - 3 years previous sales experience
- Experience cold calling and presenting sales pitches
- Experience building a book of business, working towards revenue and strategic goals
- Proactive; go-getter attitude and self-motivated to achieve
- Ability to educate advertisers on the benefits of digital media solutions
- Understanding of the online advertising industry
- Ability to think outside of the box
- Persuasive with strong negotiation skills
- Deal with ambiguity and a wide array of situations/scenarios that might not necessarily be anticipated in advance
- Strong organizational skills; has portfolio management and time management skills and knows what needs to be prioritized
- High customer focus: Does what is best for the customer and is ready to go beyond of what is expected of them to achieve customer satisfaction
- Coachable - open to feedback/suggestions/recommendations and able to incorporate those in campaign builds and optimization calls
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Competitive drive with a passion for sales
- Exceptional communication skills, written and oral
- Active listening ability
- Ability to multi –task
- Exceptional time management
- Hunter mentality
- Solid understanding of technology
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive hourly base pay plus commission
- Health insurance including medical, dental & vision
- Life & disability insurance; PTO & paid holidays; 401(k) with company match
- PTO and Paid holidays
- Employee discounts
- Excellent hours! No weekends
- $10 one time gym membership
- Cafeteria onsite with free pop and snacks
SKILLS YOU WILL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Our most-successful Account Executives come from a wide variety of backgrounds.
- Some are sales professionals looking to gain work-life balance.
- Some are changing careers and are seeking the rewards of working in sales.
- Others are recent graduates looking to launch their careers by starting in sales—the fastest-growing job category in the US.
- All of our digital programs offer a competitive hourly base pay, plus commission, total compensation potential with base $40,000 - $55,000 annually.
No matter where they come from, our most-successful Account Executives have:
- A competitive drive to be THE BEST
- Previous experience in sales or related field (1-5yrs is typical)
- Excellent communication skills—both speaking and listening
- Ability to build rapport on the phone
- Willingness to accept feedback and be coached
- Exceptional time management skills
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Experience working under sales quota (preferred)
- Experience in marketing/advertising/digital media (preferred)
Infinity, Inc. is an award-winning sales agency. We help clients Get Customers and Keep Customers by using our Buyerlytics® revenue system to build high-performance sales teams. Founded in 1996 in Cedar Rapids, Iowa; Infinity now has 4 locations across the US with more than 300 sales professionals. In 2017, we gained national recognition as Sales Provider of the Year, Telesales Team of the Year, Sales Manager of the Year, Innovator of the Year, and Top 25 Influencer of the Year.