We are looking for a shipping associates.....
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to stand/sit for extended periods of time
- Must be able to climb up/down a ladder
- Unloads merchandise from trucks in a timely manner
- Verifies accuracy of merchandise received
- Picks Items from inventory to fill customer orders
- Accurately scans items picked to fill customer orders
- Understands and executes FIFO (First in First Out)
- Examines all product for defects
- Accurately records/labels product
- Stocks product for operation
- Files completed Orders/Invoices
- Maintains a clean and sanitary workplace
Each Ship/Receive Technician is responsible for ensuring all incoming merchandise is accurately counted, undamaged, reflects proper dating, and is in otherwise salable condition. You will be required to accurately record all product information in the computer system, verify accuracy to the physical quantities in-stock, label the product with applicable company information and stock the product for daily operations. This position may also pull orders and pack them into the appropriate container, weigh, and prepare the label for shipping. Completes other duties as assigned by management.