Infinity Staffing Oklahoma City, OK
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for Pharmacy Technicians
• Ability to closely monitor/inspect, both visually and physically, large quantities of product for proper placement of caps, labels, etc. as they come off of the assembly line.
• Must be able to accurately count and transfer medication from bulk sources into smaller containers.
• Analytical and problem resolution skills are a must.
• Pharmaceuticals performance requirements may include set up of 18-20 standard pharmaceuticals repackaging runs per day.
• Ability to work with both a team, and independently, in a highly monitored environment, where accuracy and detail are key, in order to comply with government regulations.
• Must be able to handle bottles and caps of various sizes (Opening and closing).
• Audits Inventory for accuracy.
• Basic understanding of FIFO (First In First Out).
• Must be comfortable around computers, trainable to utilize company software.
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
• Must be able to stand/sit for extended periods of time.
Our mission is to be the comprehensive staffing solution. Infinity is driven by our core values and commitment to excellence, offering the highest quality experience in the industry.
9416 Nichols RoadOklahoma City, OK