Position: Machine Operators/Production Technician
Pay Rates:$17/hr-$21hr DOE
2 yr. of Manufacturing Experience Req.
Shift: (1) 1:00 am- 1:30 pm 12 hour rotating shifts
1 week Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday.
2 week Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
Shift: (2) 1:00 pm - 1:30 am 12 hour rotating shifts
1 week Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
2 week Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday
Location: Morgan Hill, Ca.
- Operates machinery used in the mixing, and prepreging of advanced composite materials
- Includes machine setup, movement and lifting (approx. 50 lbs) of materials
- Preparation (wrapping and labeling) of the product for processing, loading and unloading product from the equipment
- Makes measurements of the finished product
- Maintains records of materials used in manufacturing process
- Maintain a clean working environment and follow ALL safety policies
- Recognizes equipment and product problems, notifies Lead/Supervisor and/or troubleshoots in order to achieve optimum production levels
- Perform other duties as assigned by Lead/Supervisor or designee
Must be capable of lifting up to 45 lbs.
Job Type: Full-time