Senior Behavioral Health
Status: Full Time 40 HRS
Work Hours: M-F 8-4:30PM
- Provides comprehensive health care to patients including medical evaluation, treatment, counseling and referrals.
- Must be Registered Nurse licensed in Illinois.
- Successful completion of a psychiatricnurse practitioner program approved by a national accrediting agency required.
- Must be certified by a national certified organization recognized by the State Board of Nursing.
- Experience in prescribing basic psychotropic medications for depression, anxiety and other psychiatric illnesses in a primary care setting.
- Experience in mental health and geriatric population management required.
If interested please upload current resume for immediate consideration!