A highly respected health system is seeking a qualified, experienced Physician Assistant to assist with surgical procedures.
- Will serve as a surgical specialist and will be responsible for providing support to meet the needs of the Department of Perioperative Services.
- Should be a trained individual able to participate in and actively assist surgeon in completing the operation safely and expeditiously
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to communicate surgeon's preferences, specialty supplies, instrumentation and equipment.
- Must be able to apply advanced knowledge of surgical anatomy and physiology and apply aseptic skills and evaluate patients for perioperative positioning.
Education and Training:
Current licensure to practice as a Physician Assistant (PA-C) in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Ideal candidate must have 2 years of current surgical experience assisting in the perioperative setting.
This job offers competitive salary and benefit packages, paid medical malpractice with tail, and fosters collaborative working environments that promote growth and teamwork.
If interested please submit current resume for immediate consideration!