Skip to Main Content
← Back to Jobs

Class B CDL Driver - Delivery Driver

Infinity Scaffold Hopkins, MN
  • Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.

Infinity Scaffold has an opportunity for the right professional with a CDL Class B license with Air Brake . This opportunity consists of making deliveries with a 26’ straight truck with a truck mounted forklift about 70% of the time and the other 30% performing warehouse duties which includes loading and unloading trucks, pulling orders, and other warehouse duties.

  • • 1st Shift – Monday through Friday
  • • 40 + hours a week
  • • 6:30AM Start Time
  • • $18.00-$23.00 Hour – Overtime after 40
  • • Full Benefit Package after 90 day probationary period

The Ideal Candidate will have: (preferred but not required)

  • • Team Player Attitude
  • • Straight Truck Experience
  • • Exceptional Customer Service Skills
  • • Positive and Professional Demeanor
  • • Excellent Communication Skills
  • • Inventory Control Experience
  • • Outstanding Attendance and Safety Record
  • • Stable Work History



Job Requirements

  • • CDL Class B License with 2 years of verifiable experience
  • * Must be able to operate manual transmission
  • • No more than 2 moving violations in the past 3 years
  • • 21 years of age or older
  • • Must Be able to lift up to 100lbs
  • • High School Diploma or GED Equivalent

If you are interested in the position, please send your resume to kris@infinityscaffold.com or call. 612-247-4352

Infinity Scaffold

Why Work Here?

small company that appreciates its employees

We are open Monday - Friday

Address

2395 Capp Road, St Paul, MN 55114
Hopkins, MN
USA