- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
1. Help Homeowners restore their storm damaged properties. You will coordinate the project & handle it from start to finish. You will wear multiple hats; sales rep, project manager & customer services rep.
2. Perform property Inspections, meet with insurance adjusters to ensure fair inspections & ensure quality results throughout. During training you will learn what constitutes insurance coverage as "functional damage" & be able to determine the proper way to help the homeowner.
Project Management of job:
1. Once the project is approved you will help the property owner through product & color selections.
2. You will check up on the labor crew during the build to ensure customer satisfaction.
3. Once the job is finished & the customer is satisfied, you will collect the final payment released from the homeowners insurance company.
Reliable Transportation, a truck is best. You will need to carry a ladder with you.
Enjoy working outside
Able to climb a ladder
A self starting attitude & ability to work on commission
Strong communication skills, driven and goal oriented.
We train new reps from the ground up. In order to be successful you must be willing to learn our method of sales by going door to door. We use a software program that tracks patterns of weather. We know what neighborhoods will be in need of our services. You must be prepared to generate business. Everyone in our company knocks doors, whether they have been with the company 10 years or 1 month. Most of our business comes from referrals from satisfied neighbors. During training d2d is essential. After basic training, there are several other methods of generating business.
1. We compensate using a structured commission. Depending on your experience you may enter at a higher rate.
2. As you sell more, the higher you move in commission
Car Sales Experience, Restaurant Service/management Experience, b2b sales, fitness instructor, construction experience, insurance experience, etc. The team ranges in ages from rookies to veterans. Our team is diverse & that's one of the coolest parts about Infinity.
Tools for Success provided by the company:
Infinity provides decals, magnets or stickers for your vehicle. Apparel with our logos (we stand out from the competition by being complete professionals.) Business cards. Software/technology access and training. A dedicated office staff that handles all paperwork so that you can focus on the important things in the field. i.e. generate more business and make more money. Company email accounts. Marketing materials/pitch books.
Infinity Roofing & Siding, Inc. is an industry leader. We are GAF Master Elite certified, Owens Corning Platinum Preferred, Gold star members with the BBB (having held an A+ rating for all locations for 6 or more years in a row). As the top priority customer to ABC supply our supply orders get pushed to the front of the line. Our jobs get built faster so you can sell MORE. Cash flow is never an issue with this company because we work in several markets, not just ONE. No project is too big. Commercial or Residential.
We have large regional offices around the nation with a coast to coast & border to border coverage and team members in 47 states. We are licensed & have a 2 million dollar insurance policy. We are ranked nationally in the top 50 roofing contractors & number 5 in the nation for storm restoration.
Storm season is in full swing. There's no reason to limit yourself to a small company with a small market focus. Don't be a victim of the over promising and under-delivering of these smaller and less established companies. The only roofing company you should represent is Infinity Roofing & Siding, Inc.
Apply online https://infinityroofer.com/careers/detail/?id=797795718461416800 TODAY!
or contact a member of our recruiting team 832-801-0073
Infinity Roofing and SidingWhy Work Here?
Great benefits, fun work atmosphere, amazing management team! Hands on Training
We are a nation wide roofing company growing each year!
AddressSalt Lake City, UT
ConstructionView all jobs at Infinity Roofing and Siding