Infinity Resources Ashtabula, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
- $16 Hourly
- Benefits: medical,
Location: Conneaut OH, 44030
Hours: PT 20-25 Hours weekly
Pay Rate: $16.00\hr.
Position: Operations Assistant/Bookkeeper
Position Purpose—The Administrative Assistant/Bookkeeper will assist in managing the day-to-day operations. Confidentiality, excellent organizational skills, and accuracy are important qualifications for this position, as well as good customer relations and the ability to communicate clearly. This position is a skilled multi-tasker, is reliable, and is committed to consistently meeting deadlines. This position is a part time position with the individual working 20 hours each week.
· Associate degree preferred
· Graduation from high school and some course work in bookkeeping, with experience in data entry and bookkeeping or
· Any equivalent combination of training and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
· Experience working in accounts payable and receivable, general ledger, payroll and payroll reports
· Strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
· Experience with data entry, record keeping and computer operation
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and QuickBooks
· Experience in services related to payroll such as writing checks and submitting payroll taxes
· Strong understanding of business and income tax worksheets and computations
Duties and Responsibilities
· Provides clerical support to the minister by answering the phone, checking voice-mail, reviewing and responding to e-mails, sorting mail, typing, filing, maintaining calendar, and receiving visitors.
· Provides administrative assistance to church organizations as directed by minister.
· Prepares weekly bulletins for worship
· Prepares Annual Report for church’s annual meeting at the end of each year.
· Prepares the monthly church newsletter.
· Oversee office equipment maintenance.
· Prepare mail as needed. (Committees and groups should be responsible for their own mail.)
· Prepares letters and announcements from the minister, church boards and church committees for mailing and/or distribution to the congregation.
· Maintains and updates church directory database with baptisms, weddings, funeral/deaths, confirmations and ordination.
· Acts as a liaison to outside groups contracted with the church.
· Manages disbursement process of church petty cash
· Manages and orders office supplies.
· Assists in coordinating flower orders and reservations for church events, including requests for use of tables and chairs. (This requires a completed and signed Facility Guideline form).
· Oversees Session approved church facility arrangements.
· Verifies building commitments with the chair of the property committee.
· Assures that all church funds are properly received and disbursed while maintaining
· Prepares and maintains bi-monthly payrolls for all employees
· Maintains financial records and accepts responsibility for state, local, federal, and other allotments
· Prepares rooms for meetings and/or events including chairs and tables and arranging audio equipment as needed.
· Orders Cleaning supplies as needed for the cleaning company.
· Must be available to unlock and lock building for scheduled events.
· All other duties as assigned by the minister.
Charlie Farrell founded Infinity Resources in Erie, Pennsylvania in 1960. Today the company comprises 17 locally operated offices providing temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct placement, as well as human resource and business consulting.
2600 West Prospect RoadAshtabula, OH
Finance and Insurance