- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location:Phoenix, AZ – Remote
- Solid experience in a travel business analyst role that requires a consultative approach# Strong expertise in end-to-end travel processes & applications
- 7 years’ experience in a business analyst role that requires a consultative approach
- Must be technically savvy including strong use of web-based applications, databases, and reporting applications# Strong collaboration & relationship building skills in a fast-paced changing environment, focus on measurable results.
- Experience creatin g business requirements # Exceptional communication skills (both written and oral) must be able to deliver technical solutions in an understandable manner to non-technical users
- High level of technical aptitude
- Highly organized and detail oriented Should we add APIs & schema management experience
- Experience working in an Agile team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills Must be flexible to overlap during US hours for a few hours a day Must be a great team player Passion to be a part of a hard working and winning team Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Excellent ability to learn and articulate software-related and technical concepts Strong active listening skills and excellent written and oral communications skills Excellent Customer Service Orientation Strong attention to detail when communicating with customers (verbal & written)
- Ability to empathize with customers and convey confidence Perform system design and specification development Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
BusinessView all jobs at Infinity Quest