Business Analyst/ Product Owner
Infinity Quest Bentonville, AR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ourclient is looking Business Analyst/Product Owner for Full Term project in Bentonville, AR Below is thedetail requirement.
JobTitle: Business Analyst/ Product owner
· Bachelor’sdegree or equivalent working experience with minimum of 10+years of ITexperience.
· Proven expertise in meeting tough timelines with project/ productquality.
· Highly Skilled in diagnosis of product gaps, business requirementsand functional definitions, best practices application, meeting facilitationand contribution to project planning.
· Create product Roadmap, Business Requirement Document andRequirement analysis for multiple products.
· Ability to manage multiple products in parallel.
· Ensure all project stakeholders alignment with the requirementsgathered and ensure appropriate solution guidance to end business users.Translating requirements into technical solutions.
· Create user story backlog, workflows accommodating businessprocesses and technical dependences.
· Collaborate with Business and UX designer for robust and up todate UX designs.
· Review deliverables via UAT and testing.
· Manage production plans and ensure quality deliverables.
· Ensure timely and high quality deliverables.
· Monitors business and technical KPIs and analyze data to provideactionable insights.
· Effective collaboration with multiple teams across geographies.
· Manage operational conflicts and difference of opinion betweenBusiness and tech, leadership and techs.
· Understand Customer, communicate effectively and support withinputs for decision taking.
· Forward Thinking, pro-actively identify risk and work to mitigaterisk and roadblock. Manage and communicates risk(s) transparently.
BusinessView all jobs at Infinity Quest