Provide a high level of customer service while assisting homeowners with maintenance requests, answering general accounting questions over the telephone, and via email and supporting managers and supervisors with various tasks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive all incoming calls.
- Process incoming email requests from homeowners, managers, and vendors.
- Create work orders and relay to vendors in a timely manner.
- Follow up with owners for feedback on service request completion and document response.
- Communicate with Managers regarding any service request needing special attention.
- Return all phone calls in accordance with company policy.
- Understand and act in accordance with all Operation Procedures.
- Perform any other task which may be necessary for the smooth operation of the management aspect of the Community Care Department.
- Minimum of one year customer service experience; preferably in a call center environment. Property management/HOA experience is highly desired.
- Excellent telephone etiquette. Professional verbal and written communication. Ability to multitask in a fast pace call center environment.
- Minimum typing speed of 45 wpm. Familiar with basic functions in MS Office.
- Must be self-motivated capable of prioritizing and quickly respond to resident needs.
- Sound judgement.
- Team player attitude.
- Reliable and dedicated to providing the best in customer service.
Infinity Property Services
Why Work Here?Infinity Property Services is a growing HOA management company looking for energetic, passionate, personable, and detail-oriented candidates to join our growing team.
Unique company culture offers a positive, supportive, and rewarding culture.