Licensing - Marketing Coordinator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
OVERALL JOB DESCRIPTION:
This position is full-time and will report to the Vice President of Licensing and Marketing. The primary duty of this role is to be the corporate liaison with external licensing brands, as well as internal licensing compliance. In addition to these job duties, you will be asked to be a support to the marketing functions of the company which include research and assistance with coordinating marketing efforts.
JOB DUTIES: RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Make sure existing licensing contracts remain compliant. Submit artwork and samples for approval, provide forecasting and royalty reports quarterly or as requested.
- Manage relationships with licenses and agencies.
- Research new licenses.
- Contract finalization. When new licenses are obtained, provide all necessary documents such as insurance, advance checks, factory documentation, styles guides and samples. Relay all necessary information to the sales, finance and graphic teams.
- Work closely with Sales teams to determine goals for licensed product placement.
- Work closely with Graphics team for art/sample approval and compliance.
- Maintain Licensing database and keep all documents organized and up-to-date and departments informed of all licensing updates and changes.
- Stay compliant with COI and factory certifications.
- Research and help develop marketing content.
- Keep marketing budget updated.
- Assist with marketing calendar and events.
- Potentially work with website development and maintenance.
- Run and submit monthly and quarterly royalty reports and invoices.
- Assist in keeping Project Management system updated.
- Assist in factory communication.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Excellent organizational skills, communication skills, written and verbal skills and strict attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, but also function well in a team environment, display professional maturity and interact with all levels of management.
- Results-oriented with the ability to complete assignments in a timely manner.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Licensing disciplines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Be able to multi-task and project manage total licensing process.
- Website maintenance a plus.
We take a lot of pride in everything we do–from the very beginning of the design process, through development of samples to the finished hats we make. Every detail along the way is of vital importance to us. Our dedicated team of employees work hard to ensure when you buy a hat from Infinity Headwear that you get a great product–and a new favorite hat! In fact, we even named many of our hats after our employees!
Infinity Product GroupWhy Work Here?
We are Hiring! Come Grow with Us! For over 20 years, headwear has been our thing.
Infinity Product Group (“IPG”) is a leading manufacturer, merchandiser and marketer of innovative consumer products. IPG has over 20 years of experience designing, developing and sourcing high quality products for many of the world’s leading retailers and consumer product companies. With a stable of proprietary and licensed brands, robust in-house product development, design and sourcing expertise, sophisticated product management, warehousing and logistics capabilities, and broad sales distribution, IPG is uniquely positioned to bring successful consumer products to market. We take a lot of pride in everything we do–from the very beginning of the design process, through development of samples to the finished hats we make. Every detail along the way is of vital importance to us. Our dedicated team of employees work hard to ensure when you buy a hat from Infinity Headwear that you get a great product–and a new favorite hat! In fact, we even named many of our hats after our employees!
415 North Bloomington StreetLowell, AR
Sports and Recreation